Enquire now to learn more…
DFO Jindalee is undergoing its first redevelopment since opening 13 years ago. Stage One opened on December 7, 2019, to much positive local and media response.
Stage One included:
- the addition of a full-retail BCF store;
- Queensland’s first Off the Pallet store
- Queensland’s largest Connor store;
- the re-introduction of Rivers to the centre;
- relocated stores for Tarocash and iTradeGolf;
- updating and refurbishment of popular international brand stores including Nike, Converse, Adidas, Puma, Kathmandu, Jeanswest, Bags to Go, The US Candy Store and more;
- the introduction of new toilets and a new parent’s room;
- new skylights to bring natural light into the centre;
- a new entry at the southern end;
- the first stage of the new centre layout to create optimal foot traffic flow.
Stage Two is now underway and includes:
- building of a six-theatre Reading Cinemas complex;
- relocation of many existing retailers into new stores or refurbishment including Rockwear, Just Jeans, Jay Jays, YD, Smiggle, Jacqui E, Strandbags, The Natural City, Novo and more;
- introduction of a boutique fresh grocers for the first time to the centre;
- introduction of an indoor/outdoor dining precinct to complement the cinemas;
- new entry statement at the northern end;
- green spaces and areas at the front of the centre;
- introduction of much more seating throughout the whole centre.
Huge opportunities now exist for you to be a part of DFO Jindalee as it transforms into a fresh community meeting-place that truly celebrates outlet shopping, thanks to its unparalleled concentration of international sports and leisure brands.
We invite you to capitalise on DFO Jindalee’s new era, central location, easy accessibility and high-profile tenancy mix.
FIND OUT MORE
To find out how your store could work in the DFO Jindalee retail mix please contact the Marketing Manager:
Donna O’Neill | (07) 3423 2777 or 0411 794 071 | DonnaO@chinhong.com.au
For more detailed information download our brochure: